57k - 90k
Redirects to iSmartRecruit.com
Quality healthcare serving rural Tillamook and surrounding areas.
Our client is a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that includes: a 25-bed critical access medical center located in Tillamook, Oregon; the largest hospital-based ambulance service in the state of Oregon with four stations located throughout Tillamook County; and rural health and urgent care medical offices serving the northern Oregon coast as well as the Oregon communities of Sheridan, Vernonia, Estacada and Welches. As a nonprofit organization, much of our healthcare revenues stay within Tillamook County in the form of purchases and payroll, as well as the reinvestment by Adventist Health in upgrading equipment.
Physical Therapist Job Responsibilities:
- Restores patient’s function, alleviates pain, and prevents disabilities by planning and administering medically prescribed physical therapy.
- Provides quality care by assessing and interpreting evaluations and test results.
- Determines physical therapy treatment plans in consultation with physicians or by prescription.
- Helps patient accomplish treatment plan by administering manual exercises, giving massages, and using equipment as necessary.
- Evaluates and records patient’s progress, modifying treatment plans, and trying new treatments if required.
- Evaluates the use and fit of prosthetic and orthotic devices by observing, noting, and observing patient’s progress; and recommending adjustments and modifications.
- Documents patient care services by charting in-patient and department records.
- Instructs patients in proper in-home exercises and therapies.
- Educates patients and their families about the recovery process and the challenges they will face.
Work Hours & Benefits:
30-50/hourly – 57k -90k+ annual salary (DOE)
Health, Dental, Vision
Physical Therapists Qualifications/Skills:
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Pleasant bedside manner
- Aquatic Therapy
- Pediatric – Geriatric patient population
- Motivation skills
- Time management
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Persuasion skills
- Instructing and teaching skills
- Basic computer skills
- DPT preferred
- Licensed as a physical therapist, Oregon
- Basic life support (BLS) certification
- Minimum of one year of physical therapy experience
Please apply via the link